Monday, March 9, 2009

Return from the Dead

Well, my PC died. Along with my PC so did my grades for my online class as I was unable to get everything accomplished and some files were lost I was not able to turn in on time. Joy of joys is this beginning to seem like work! I never thought college could be such a strenuous labor- grades and such- you would think if all of the people we know who got degrees coud do it, why can't I ge through this with ease? yes I am being fecitious.

Anyways, I am back, full time and everything, new classes and new approaches. uch like Max headroom I feel out of place in a new and adventurous world which I feel out of touch with. Maybe that is the best thing for me, to be out of touch enough to maintain some sort of coherency in this diabolical society we call normal. Actually to think of it I probably am in a good place to be actually- outside look in only to pity that which so many are caught up in of no importance.

But, I am back. And no, I am still not smoking. Its been three months now. Yes, I still want a cigarette. No I will not have one.

3 comments:

Nyssa The Hobbit said...

Return from the Dead? Hmph. I would've expected Return from the Deep.....

Must--resist--playing grammar/spelling cop! But you make it so hard..... ;)

Anyway, I'm glad to see you posting again--apparently in direct response to my latest e-mail. [huge pixie grin]

Jason_73 said...

Hey Buddy,

I'm glad to see you back.

The superficial form of blog communication has been a great joy to me. I allows me to connect with you, one of my oldest and dearest friends.

Sorry to hear about your issues with losing your school work.

Blessings, Jason

Post script: I finished up your challenge to read a gospel a day for February and it was a great joy that has invigorated my soul.

I'm trying to keep at it.

www.mylifeinbeta.net

Jason_73 said...

Come back!