Monday, February 9, 2009

The Fat Capitalist

Well, I wanted to keep this place more of my own place free of the political tirades of partisan rantings, but this was to no avail. So I made The Fat Capitalist. To visit it you can click on the link I made to it to the right. I only made a rant post for right now but with our current President in office I am sure we all will have some more to add to the pot. SO from now on my polit6ical rants wil be there while I keep this place more in tune of a personal and religious share-happy place free of Satanic zealots who want us to kill babies like we have in political offices nationwide, mostly in Washington DC.

4 comments:

Jason_73 said...

I sure hope that you still blog here too!

Jason
www.mylifeinbeta.net

Nyssa The Hobbit said...

Yes, please, more nuggets of wisdom from Vasilius! *cough*

Chaz said...

Yargh! My PC died. its back now. I had a lot to catch up on and voila! I am back.

Nyssa The Hobbit said...

Yay! :D